As part of the application process, PERCEPTA processes personal information which may include your name, contact information, work history, references, and other information you include in your application or C.V. or provide during the application process. PERCEPTA may also process information related to evaluations and skills tests if required for your role or related to your criminal history if job related and permitted under local law. Most of this information is provided by you. You hereby confirm that it is your own responsibility if you send personal data to PERCEPTA and PERCEPTA shall not be held liable for the processing of any personal data submitted by you and/or contained in your application or C.V., which is not relevant to the recruitment or which relates to special categories of data not requested by PERCEPTA.
Information you provide will be used to process your application and consider you for employment. Your personal data is necessary for the purposes of the recruitment selection and potential hiring, and failure to provide the personal data will prevent you from participating in the recruitment process for the selected position. Processing your data as part of the recruitment process is based on your informed and freely given consent to participate thereto and is a legitimate interest of PERCEPTA’s with respect to talent acquisition, employer branding and business development.
PERCEPTA may share your data with employees or contractors (whether employed by the PERCEPTA entity to which you apply or another member of its corporate family) who have a job related need to process your data as part of the recruitment process, primarily members of Talent Acquisition, Human Capital and members of the team and leadership chain for the position. This may involve transferring your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including to countries that do not offer the same level of protection to data as the EEA. PERCEPTA may transfer your data to any country where it has employees; most often transfers will be made to the United States, the Philippines or Mexico. The PERCEPTA corporate family has entered into Standard Contractual Clauses to protect your privacy rights, which could be accessed by submitting a request to the Data Protection Officer.
PERCEPTA retains your data during the application process and for a period up to 3 years thereafter.
The processing of your data in TALEO does not involve automated decision-making processes or profiling.
You have the following rights to your data:
- Access: You can access your application data any time by logging into your account. You can request other recruitment data processed by PERCEPTA by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- Rectification: You can correct or modify data in your application at any time by logging into your account. You can provide updates to the recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist handling your application. You can request correction of inaccurate recruitment data stored outside of Taleo by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- Erasure: You can delete information in your application at any time by logging into your account. You can request that PERCEPTA delete your application and other recruitment data by contacting the Data Protection Officer. Upon your request, PERCEPTA will delete the data unless it has an overriding need to retain the data such as a requirement under local law.
- Restriction on processing: You can ask that PERCEPTA limit the purposes for which it processes your data if: (a) the accuracy of the data is contested, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) PERCEPTA no longer needs to process it for its original purpose, by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- Objection to processing: You can object to the processing of your personal data by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- Withdrawal to processing: You can withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data by contacting the Data Protection Officer, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before the withdrawal;
- Lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you feel that your rights related to personal data protection and integrity have been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the respective supervisory authorities, including those in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Bulgaria, Poland, Greece, and the Netherlands.
By selecting “I Accept” below, you also certify that all information provided in this application, and in your resume, curriculum vitae, or other documentation as well as information provided through other means to PERCEPTA, is true and complete. You understand that any misrepresentation, falsification, or omission of information may disqualify you from further consideration of employment and may result in your dismissal if discovered later.
If you do not consent to the above, you may apply by contacting the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com